We had a wonderful time at Disneyland for Gary Jr.'s birthday. We had a group of 13 people. We filled almost a whole boat by ourselves for Small World. We checked out the new Monster's Inc. ride over in California Adventure. It was pretty fun. It's just like the movie. Too bad you don't get to ride on doors like in the middle of the movie. That would be fun. See Catarina's blog for pictures of our fun day.
Gary and Beth came down from Utah for the weekend. Beth and I had a scrapbook day on Friday, while our husbands went to Magic Mountain. We had a good time. We shared tips and tools. My scrapbooks improve with time. Beth also makes the cutest cards. I've started making them myself. She made her Christmas cards last year. I am very impressed. Someday I hope to be able to do similar. But for now, JC Penney does the work for me.
We continue to do well and grow closer to each other as well as the Lord. Danny is doing well at work and has healed nicely from his surgery. We hope to have an addition to our family someday. It's all up to the Lord at this point, but we are trying.
We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment