We went to Disneyland on our anniversary with the family. We had a lot of fun. Cat got to meet Buzz Lightyear. The last time she met him she wa about 18 months old. Here are a few pictures from our fun day.
How fun to live close enough to go to Disney Land! The last time I went I was 12 years old - I seriously need to go and take the kids, but not this summer. This summer we are moving from Boston back to WA and we are talking about driving cross-county and seeing all the sites!
Oh my goodness I just can't believe how much your little family is growing up! I'm so excited I found your blog so that I can keep up! Come follow mine to keep up with the Simpkins! We miss you guys!
3 comments:
How fun to live close enough to go to Disney Land! The last time I went I was 12 years old - I seriously need to go and take the kids, but not this summer. This summer we are moving from Boston back to WA and we are talking about driving cross-county and seeing all the sites!
Oh my goodness I just can't believe how much your little family is growing up! I'm so excited I found your blog so that I can keep up! Come follow mine to keep up with the Simpkins! We miss you guys!
Happy aniversary. Cat is getting so big. That's such a cute picture of her and her daddy. Looks like a fun day.
Post a Comment