Sunday, November 29, 2009

Water

I have learned the importance of water this weekend. Since I haven't worked since Wednesday, I haven't really been drinking water. I get my water in during the day, normally, then don't drink much at night. Well, last night I just plain didn't feel good and couldn't figure out why. I started thinking about what I had done, eaten, etc. It dawned on me that I might be dehydrated. Thank goodness for WebMD. I love that website. I searched for dehydration and looked at the symptoms. Well I had about 5 of the 8. I then started chugging water as much as I could. It's really hard to drink water when you really don't want to but have to. It was kinda funny. So, after being up half the night in the restroom, I felt much better this morning. I have been sure to drink as much water as possible though. I don't ever want to feel dehydrated again. That was awful. I now know how they feel on Survivor when they get dehydrated... Not a good feeling whatsoever.

No comments: