Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Enough Already

I have totally had it with sinus infections...  They seem to love me, but I don't like them as much as they like me... I had one last month that I thought was killed. Well, not so dead. It came back stronger than before. Sinus pressure and headaches are the worst! It feels like a semi-truck sitting on my forehead. Loud noises (yells in karate, doors slamming, shoppers, etc.) make my head scream, which makes me want to scream. Thank goodness for 800mg Motrin. It is the ONLY thing that makes my head stop screaming. Amazing huh? Well now I'm on stronger antibiotics for 14 days. I just want to feel better by Friday. I have a date with hubby at Disneyland for the day. Thank you, Grandma, for watching our Cat. We haven't been to Disneyland by ourselves since before Cat was born, um 5 years ago. That's a long time. So, off to bed I go so I can feel wonderful for work tomorrow. Please nobody call me so I don't have to hear my phone ring. Yeah, right! Nite!

No comments: