Thursday, January 21, 2010

Flat Brittney

Saturday I got an envelope in the mail from my niece, Brittney. It's a project from her school which includes taking flat Brittney on an adventure. Well, my life really isn't that adventurous due in part to the wonderful weather. I love the rain and am grateful it's raining, but it's hard to take Brit on an adventure when you only leave the house to go to work or church. I'll post pictures when I get them off my camera. I have to journal the adventure as well as take pictures. It's been an incredible adventure.

The rain has been something else. My flowerbed next to the house has overflowed twice. Can't wait to see if we end up with subterranian termites cuz of the rain. I am grateful for the rain as it means I don't have to water my lawn for a couple of weeks. I'm saving money. Woo hoo! The rain has been nice. It has cleaned out the sky and washed my car. I have been taking pictures of the sky as it changes. I am obsessed with pictures of the sky. It's so fascinating to me. I'll post some of those pictures later too.

Cat came home from school with a 101 fever. She still isn't feeling very well. Hopefully she feels better in the morning because I need to go to work. However, if she isn't feeling well, Dan should be home early enough so I can go to work at least 1/2 day.

No comments: