I love the fall season at Disneyland. I guess it's because I love the fall colors. We took Dani for her first time on October 14th. They had already decorated for Halloween and the Haunted Mansion is all decorated for Christmas...Well the Nightmare Before Christmas. One of our favorite rides during this season.
I decided I wanted a family picture in front of the pumpkin Mickey. So we all wore Halloween shirts. It turned out really cute.
Dani did a lot of sleeping during the day, which she should since she was only 3 months old. Disneyland has an awesome mother's lounge. The chairs leave a lot to be desired, but they have awesome changing tables and they have little potties for the little kids and high chairs for the older babies.
This sign cracked me up, so I had to get a picture of it.
Dani went on a few rides, but not as many as her daddy. She went on Buzz Light Year and Small World. Near the end of the ride, it broke down or something and we had to listen to the song over and over for about 20 minutes. By the time we got off the ride, the adults were sick of the song and Dani just wanted off the ride. We had a really fun day and we look forward to many more Disneyland trips!

No comments:
Post a Comment