Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Dinner

As usual, we are having dinner at Grandma's. Aiden was super excited to see his cousins. He danced around in circles making Dani laugh. It was so funny. They had a fun time playing together.

This week we got a new air conditioner. It's amazing the difference in temperature upstairs. It's just a degree warmer than downstairs. The original air conditioner was the original from 1984! Totally NOT the correct size for the house.


I am so grateful for small blessings. Granted we are going to be paying on it for a while, but the difference in the electrical bill will make it worth it. I have been watching the estimated bill since the AC was replaced. It has gone down $10.00 so far. We have 10 more days on the bill, so if we come out under $200.00, I will be SO happy!

No comments: