Monday, May 12, 2008
Dan's Bad Luck
Dan seems to have the worst luck in the world when it comes to vehicles. He has a good stretch for a minute then something else happens. I was waiting for him to come home from work this morning and he was later than usual. Finally I hear someone coming around the corner...griding gears. It turns out to be Dan's truck and the front bumper is riding on the front tire... Well, needless to say I didn't go to work today and stayed home to take care of the family. So much for going to Disneyland for my birthday... Plus the sister missionaries are coming over for dinner tonight. I had to take Catarina to get her staples out this morning before school. Never a dull moment at this household. I've included pics of Dan's truck... Enjoy... or not...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment