So, we have been having some strange weather around here. This has actually been earthquake weather. So far, so good. It was in the triple digits this past weekend and it rained, hailed, and tornadoed yesterday and today. WOW! I'm loving the rain though. It means I don't have to water my yard and flowers. Mother nature is doing it for me. Plus with it being cool, I am saving electricity by not having the air conditioner on. YIPPY! Yep, I'm excited!
Right now it is gray and very overcast outside. Last time I looked outside (I work on the 3rd floor of my building) it was sprinkling. It's windy and chilly. I can handle this weather, except that I'd rather be home sleeping, curled up in front of the fireplace.
I'll post pictures of yesterday's weather on Cat's blog. I have some cute pics of her playing in the rain under our huge umbrella. She was soooo adorable yesterday, despite being a bit under the weather and extremely tired.
I am starting to feel a little bit better, but not 100% yet. I'm maybe around 40% right now. My hubby's brother and his wife are in town this weekend and we are really excited about the birth of their daughter this fall. She is the first granddaughter on Beth's side of the family. So, on Gary's side of the family, the girls outnumber the boys by 1, once she gets here... GIRLS RULE AND BOYS DROOL! LOL
1 comment:
I miss cali weather, but i dont miss the 100+ degree heat. So we go out to visit and get our fill of the heat and then come back to UT.
Post a Comment