Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful Friday

I think what I am most thankful for this time of year is my family. I have the best little family I could ever ask for.
I have a husband who is thoughtful and keeps me in line... Yes, I need someone to keep me in line. He also works really hard for his family, which means I only see him a couple of days a week, awake. Otherwise I see him in the morning when I get up for work.
I have a wonderful daughter who keeps me young. She teaches me so much about how thin the veil really is. Her line in the Primary Program was, "My name is Catarina. I am a child of God." I told her this past Sunday that she was giving the scripture in Primary and she immediately repeated the line above. I told the Bishop later that I was grateful for Primary and all that they teach. My daughter is such a wonderful example of Heavenly Father's love for us. She reminds me that He is real and cares about all of his children, young, old, and in-between.

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a cute picture of Cat and her daddy!! And she so looks like Diane in the last picture. You should have told us you were in town a couple of weeks ago. Owell. Hope you have a great Turkey day.