Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Tucker Wedding

Randi and Catarina
I volunteered to do Randi and Shane's flowers for their wedding. Their colors were Kiwi Green, Black and White. A few months ago we went to LA to the flower district to see what we could see. Randi decided she wanted green roses... I'd never heard of them and one place had them. I ordered the flowers two weeks in advance, like the guy wanted, and when I went to pick them up, he was gone! I couldn't believe it. So, now managing to find green roses was beginning to pose difficult... Fortunately, I found two vendors who had them. They weren't the best condition, but under the circumstances I didn't have much of a choice. So, after all of that drama, I put all of the flowers together and delivered them to the temple and the reception site. Randi and Shane were very pleased with the flowers. Makes me happy since I was a wreck with the quality of the green roses. Here are a few pics from the wedding.

The Guestbook Table Arrangement - Calla Lilies, Daisies, and Roses - All white
The Cake - Green Roses
Introducing Shane & Randi Tucker
The Bridesmaids Bouquets - White Gerber Daises
The Groomsmen Boutonnière - White Daisy
Dad & Grandfather Boutonnière - White Rose
Mother and Grandmother Corsages - White Roses
Brides Bouquet - Green Roses - Wrapped Stems
Grooms Boutonnière - Green Rose

No comments: