It's official. My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, January 13th. I have to check into the hospital in Los Angeles by 9:30 a.m.
I am both excited and nervous at the same time. I am extremely grateful for technology and all that we have. Without the technology that we have, I would not be able to have this surgery be as minor as it is. They are going in through my leg to my heart. Back in the day, they would have probably had to...anyway, I would have a zipper. I am grateful to the Lord for His many blessings and His love for us that He would allow technology to advance as it has.
I will update this blog once I get home from the hospital and have rested a bit. If you are wondering what surgery I am talking about, check back in December about my heart. There is even a cool picture of my heart. Gosh, I love technology!
1 comment:
I'm really nervous for you. I just hate knives and needles and cutting. So I will be so nervous until it's over. Good luck, let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment