I am feeling so much better. It's amazing how one little piece of metal and a hole in the leg makes me feel so much better! I can't believe it! I don't need my naps anymore and I have a bit more energy than I used to. When I can go back to the gym, we'll see how things go. I am not allowed to go back to the gym for another week. YAY!
My follow-up appts went well. The cardiologist says I am healing perfectly and that the murmur is now gone! YAY! Also, in six months I will no longer have to be pre-medicated prior to going to the dentist! Another big YAY! I understand the purpose behind it but it is very annoying. I have to go see the local cardiologist (in Fontana) in three weeks to have him start working on the ascending aorta to see if it has changed in size since my surgery. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment