Thursday, January 15, 2009

Surgery Finished

Hi All,

My surgery is finished and it was a sucess. However, they did find an enlargement of my aorta where it leaves the heart. They are hoping that the stent will fix this problem, however, if it doesn't then they have to surgically fix it. I am praying for the fix itself option. I am a total wuss when it comes to pain, needles, etc. I have some crazy bruises right now and they are not fun. The one that hurts the worst is the one in my arm from the IV. That was a HUGE piece of plasic. I have a couple of appointments on the 23rd for follow-ups. Which means I have to go back to LA. FUN...NOT!!! I'll keep everyone updated.

LeAnn

2 comments:

Jill said...

Whew. I feel your anxiety, good thing it's over. Tell Danny he better pamper the heck out of you.

Brad said...

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Good luck with the follow-ups!